Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#8 5 voices


            As a 5-year-old child this weekend I getta take the share bear home from kindagarten and I’m gonna take care of it. I’m also gonna eat an ice cream sandwich and build a fort with Billy. My G.I. Joes need to defend my sisters barbies from the bad G.I. Joes and Hot Wheels.
ARRGHH ya matey! At this weeks end we be sailin the high seas makin for the Caribbean. Best get yer sea legs and yer best blade cuz we be looting an a plunderin our way to the wenches!!!
            I hate the weekends. Neighbors always having parties that I never get invited to. I could ask Jenny out but she’s just going to say no so what’s the point? Sunday’s the worst too because all that means is the next day is Monday and it’s back to work.
            I like love the weekends cause like there’s no school and we go to the mall and like look at the boys. And I’m like so excited cause daddy gonna get me a cell phone!! I really hope Karen’s mom lets us have a sleep over and like orders us pizza.
            This weekend I plan on finishing a book I’ve been reading. I’m going to do some rock climbing and mountain biking as well. 15cent wings and the hot tub is also on the menu. What would the weekend be without fun and relaxation?

233

1 comment: